Monday, July 6, 2015

Our July 4th


I hope ya'll enjoyed your weekend! I know we sure did. Saturday's weather was terrrrrible!! It poured most of the morning but finally cleared up by the afternoon. We went to our local farmers market early to pick up some goodies! I made this fabulous fruit pizza. I was inspired by a sweet blogger friend with her recipe that you can find here! Thanks Kellie for the awesome idea! 


We spent the day at our friends parent's home on the water. In years past the day has been beautiful and warm so we could play in the water. This year was spent mostly inside chatting with friends and eating way too much food. Once the weather finally cleared up we ventured outside. It was nice to spend the day with awesome friends. 

Sunday was well spent at Scott's grandfather's pool. Again we ate way too much. But the company was wonderful and it was very nice to relax. We finished out the weekend with the USA Women's World Cup WIN!! I can't say I watched much. I was cozied up on the couch reading away!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! What did you do to celebrate?






xo, Mrs. Slem

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful holiday weekend (minus the rain)! I love your scarf...so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time! That fruit pizza looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures!!!! YAY World Cup Win! We had to be on a plane for the most of it (went to KS), but the plane was delayed so we got to see the first few minutes which meant seeing the first 3 goals!!! wahooo

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *