Approx. 3 lbs. Pork Ribs
1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce (18 oz)
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1. Combine brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder together in a bowl.
2. Rub combined ingredients on meaty side of the ribs.
3. Cut ribs into sections to fit crock-pot.
4. Place in ribs in crock-pot and cover all sections with BBQ sauce.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours.
6. Suction sauce off bottom of crock-pot every few hours and drizzle on top of meat.
I served my ribs with asparagus and a loaded baked potato!
xo, Mrs. Slem