We are having a Cinco de Mayo potluck tomorrow at work. I was having the hardest time trying to pick what to make! There are so many good things to make!! I settled on quesadillas so that I could make them tonight and the can be served cool tomorrow!
10-12 flour tortillas
3 cups of shredded cheese
2 cups of salsa
1 can of refried beans
1-2 chicken breasts cooked & diced/shredded
1-2 cups of sour cream
I made 1/2 of the quesadillas cheese, beans, & salsa and the other 1/2 cheese, chicken, & salsa
1. Mix salsa and cooked chicken together.
2. Spray your pan with cooking spray, set stove to medium/medium high and put one tortilla down.
3. Fill with ingredients & top with another tortilla. (I put the cheese down first, other ingredients, and a little cheese on top to stick it all together)
4. Let brown about 2-4 minutes and flip.
5. Once both sides are brown set to the side and let cool. Cut with pizza cutter and serve with sour cream.
xo, Mrs. Slem