Sunday, February 1, 2015

scrambled egg omelet in muffin tin


I love to cook and I am going to start sharing some of my favorite recipes to make on the blog! This recipe is amazing. It is so quick, easy, and delicious. I make these almost weekly for my very hard-working busy hubby! They are perfect to make ahead of time, store in fridge or even freezer! After they're made you can pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and either eat them by themselves or put on a bagel or english muffin! They are great for people, couples, and especially kids that are on the go! I often substitute different toppings each time I make them just to change them up a bit! Enjoy!! 

scrambled egg omelet in muffin tin






http://allrecipes.com/recipe/scrambled-egg-muffins-2/



xo, Mrs. Slem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *