Here's another recipe from my fabulous friend Gianna! I adapted some of it. Scott was basically licking his plate clean. This sauce would be great on shrimp, fish, chicken tenders, pretty much anything!
- your favorite pasta (I used linguine)
- 3-5 boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped parsley for garnish
for the sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice or sweet and sour sauce
1. Lightly grease a saute pan and turn stove to medium high. Add garlic and cook until aroma of the garlic comes out. Add in chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through and slightly browned.
2. In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done. Drain out water when pasta is finished.
3. While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, make the sauce by combining all ingredients and mixing with a whisk until smooth.
4. Add chicken to pasta. Pour 2/3 of the sauce into the hot pasta and toss. Slightly warm the remaining sauce (microwave is fine). Dish out pasta onto plates and add remaining sauce on top. Garnish with parsley if you want to be fancy!
xo, Mrs. Slem