Tuesday, April 21, 2015

just a little project







Just decided to do a little project for my house and new office! Some of these are real, and some are fake! I love that you can't tell which are the fake ones! I'm always in search of indoor plants. I haven't always been the best at keeping them alive, but I'm getting better and better. 

I got the real ones from my beautiful friend's bridal shower that I attended this weekend. It was such an amazing weekend. She got some awesome stuff from her shower and we had such a blast later that night for her bachelorette! She's a wonderful friend from college. I'm so lucky to be in her wedding Memorial Day weekend! 

I'm looking for some food to whip up in the kitchen! Any requests? I really want to make homemade pasta but I'm kind of nervous!! 

Well this post has been all over the place! I hope you all have a great week!!

xo, Mrs. Slem 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *